Principles relating to the collection of personal data.
The visitor’s personal information is processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR of 25 May 2018 on the processing of personal data.
Specifically, this means that:
- Your personal data can only be collected and processed in accordance with the purposes indicated when it is collected.
- You have the right to consult your personal data, in order to check its accuracy and to have any errors corrected, as well as to require its deletion. You may do so by contacting the data controller, whose contact details are provided below.
- Degotte S.A. shall take optimal security measures to avoid third parties misusing the personal data you have provided.
- At no time shall Degotte S.A. transfer the data collected about you to third parties without your prior explicit consent.
You may make any requests or ask any questions relating to privacy on the website at Degotte S.A.’s postal address. – Rue de Hermée 246, B-4040 Herstal – +32 4 240 05 25 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The person in charge of these questions is: Benoît Keyen
Use of browsing information for statistical purposes
When you access the site, the servers consulted automatically collect the following data:
- the date and time of site access
- the pages consulted
- the duration of your visit
- the recurrence of your visits
- the type of browser used
- the platform and/or operating system installed on your computer
- the search engine and keywords used to find the site
- the geographical area (city)
This information is used solely for the purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the various sections of the website and for making improvements. The statistical tool used to record this data is Google Analytics.
If you wish, you can deactivate the recording of visits to our website using the module provided by Google Analytics.
At no time do we collect personal data such as first names, surnames, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, IP addresses (anonymised data) or postal addresses, except when you voluntarily fill in a form, to which you have consented and for which the use of the data collected is clearly specified.
Degotte S.A. may occasionally use ‘cookies’ to facilitate your navigation of the site and to optimise its technical management.
Two cookies have been placed on the site:
- Google Analytics (see above)
Most of the cookies only work for a session or visit. None of them contain information that makes you likely to be contacted by phone, email or post. You can also configure your browser to inform you each time a cookie is created, or to prevent them being saved.
Social networks & media
Degotte S.A. has developed social media activity through official pages that allow us to communicate and interact with our audience.
We invite you to discover how these social networks and media comply with the GDPR by consulting their website:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/87158/linkedin-marketing-solutions-et-le-reglement-general-sur-la-protection-des-donnees-rgpd-?lang=fr
- YOUTUBE: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr&gl=fr
- VIMEO: https://vimeo.com/privacy
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy law enacted by the European Union (EU). It has applied to companies worldwide since 25 May 2018. This regulation defines how an organisation processes or uses the personal data of EU citizens, including organisations located outside the EU.
Personal data is given which, when used alone or combined with other data, identifies a person.
Degotte S.A. takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We aim to process it in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the law.
Are you customer, prospective customer, supplier or subcontractor of Degotte S.A.?
In general, we record the following data:
- first name
- business postal address (street, number, post code, locality and country)
- phone number (landline and/or mobile)
- e-mail address
- website URL address
- VAT number
- types of services or goods ordered
- dates and amounts of transactions
This information is stored in a database located on a Degotte S.A. secure internal server protected by a firewall, and in a database relating to the use of Software name, online quotation and invoicing software, as well as in the accounting software Software name.
The personal data you provide shall only be used by Degotte S.A. for the following purposes:
- to communicate during assignments that concern us
- to compile the administrative files necessary for the smooth management of our working relationship (quotes, invoices, administrative letters, answers to your various questions)
- to send our newsletters (information on our activities, invitations to our events, promotions and new products, end-of-year greetings and competitions specific to Degotte S.A.)
Under no circumstances shall this data be transferred to, or shared with, third parties without your prior consent, except for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations.
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your data by sending an email to email@example.com. You may object to the use of your data for marketing purposes or unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time using the same email address.
Your personal data shall be stored by Degotte S.A. for an indefinite period of time, provided that our working relationship requires us to remain in contact with you. If our working relationship ends, you are free to expressly request that your data be deleted. Please note, however, that in certain cases, a legal deadline may have to be observed, for example in the light of guidelines issued by the tax authorities.
The person responsible for processing your data on behalf of Degotte S.A., whose registered office is 246 Rue de Hermée, 4040 Herstal, is Benoît Keyen.
Are you just visiting the Degotte S.A. website?
Please read the ‘Privacy’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’ pages of our website.